I want another baby so bad i cry every night...

it runs in my family some disease, im not sure of the name but it makes it to where you cant have another baby. well my mom and her mom and her mom and so on for 7 generations, but skip one have had this problem. im scared i wont get to have a nother baby. it happened to all of them at a young age...well i had a c-setion 8 months ago... if i got pregnant now.... would it hurt anything?im so scared i cant give my husband another baby...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i cry every night because i want a baby so badly!!!
    I have had three miscarriges and OMG i pray to god every night to be pregnant and have a child
    Anonymous

• please unblock your name and i will send you a request....i will help you as much as i can...
    Anonymous

• Ask your doctor if your body is safe to concieve again. My heart goes out to all of you, even though I do not know who you are. Good luck =)
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 10:37 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• If there is a reason that they cant have babies, im sure your doctor could run test to see if that could be a possibility for you. Dont lose hope! I just had a miscarriage and it was devastating. I really want to have another baby, but my husband thinks we should just wait awhile. So I have been really upset about it . Good luck and I hope it all works out for you!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• just calm down and give it time everything that god has planed for you will happen in its own time i am for one who can say that what is suppose too happen in life will happen when i was 12yr old doctors told my mother that most likely i would never have children and lets just say opps i am now expecting baby number two i guess someone for got too tell my girls they aren't allowed here
    Anonymous