• In the Spotlight:

Honestly...

how many of you have time to keep your legs shaved?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope, its a real treat when I do!
    Anonymous

• once a week. thats all i care to do.
    Anonymous

• during the winter i only shave like once a month..maybe..lol..during the spring and summer when i wear skirts and shorts everyday, i shave every day if not..every 2nd day..if i have no plans and not going out 3 days..but thats the longest
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• This is so funny! I am pregnant and I really have only been shaving when I have a Dr apt, now that I am going more often I am shaving more and Hubby is lovin it! He asked me the other day when I was going to go back to shaving every day or every other day because I know I will go into labor soon! Cause he knows after the baby comes I won't be doing it again for a while...lmao!
    Anonymous

• In the winter i shave my legs MAYBE once or twice a week. and SOMETIMES only once or twice a month! lol. ...in the summer i have to shave AT LEAST every other day.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• i do mine every other day.
    i have a shick razor with the soap built in.
    it makes shaving a lot quicker and easier.
    mommy2be32509

Answer by mommy2be32509 at 10:51 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I have the time, but just don't unless someone is going to see them. Hubs doesn't care either way.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:31 PM on Mar. 6, 2009