what do you do for a living & does your profession bring you pleasure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am a mom and yes it does! There are days that i want to rip my hair out but yes it brings me lots of pleasure...i dont think there is a harder job out there, or one that is as enjoyable.
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:01 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I am a counselor. I love it very much even though it can be mentally exhausting.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 11:37 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I work from home, I am a sexy lifestyle advisor with booty parlor parties. I help ladies with their love lives. I also model p/t for fun and extra money. I love it all,I would not do anything else.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:15 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I used to be a crypto tech in the Navy (military intel.) I got out of the Navy and became a SAHM and volunteer. That's what I still do.

I love it. I also liked being in the Navy.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:42 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I work from home with AmeriPlan. It gives me great pleasure to help those that are in the same situation (no dental coverage) that I was in before I found AmeriPlan.
    diana71

Answer by diana71 at 8:09 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I'm an account manager for an email marketing company. I love my job because it's a great company, great people, excellent benefits, great work/life balance and I can be remote whenever needed!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:37 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My husband and I are Ministers of outreach for Northern Ohio for Angel Food Ministries. Yes, It gives us great pleasure to be able to help so many people who are struggling financially, emotionally and spiritually.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:24 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I'm a group therapist in a residential treatment center - I love working with the kids but the paperwork is awful

tmcewen

Answer by tmcewen at 9:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I used to do payroll but in my midlife, decided to change careers. I'm now a sheetmetal apprentice and yes, I love my job. I get paid to exercise!

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 9:44 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I am a photographer and I LOVE it. I get to capture people's memories that last a lifetime. :) I'm also a part of two non-profit organizations, The Littlest Heroes Project (www.littlestheroesproject.org) and Operation Love Reunited (www.oplove.org) I love being able to give back what I can.
    ddmac314

Answer by ddmac314 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 7, 2009