Care Packages

hi everybody, my eight year old daughter just asked me tonight if we could send some stuff to soldiers fighting in iraq. i think this is a great idea, but dont really know how to get started. so if anyone knows which non-profit organizations to contact for anonmous care packages for soldiers, or if anyone has a loved one over there that would like a care package, please let me know.

bi-polarmommy

Asked by bi-polarmommy at 10:29 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Go to www.soldiersangels.com you can adopt a soldier and what not they'll usually tell you what that soldier needs too!
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 10:32 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• my hubby said to contact the USO office they are at the airports or local churches.
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 10:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Oh, I think it is like blue star mothers or something like that. Not sure if it is just around here or if the group has spread out. But I do know my mom worked with them a while back and they always needed things like baby wipes, toilet paper, tooth brushes, combs, sunscreen. USO was a great idea too.

What an awesome daughter, you should be so proud of raising her to do things like this.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 10:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2009