how do you tell someone they need to wear a bra?

i have a friend who is just absolutely beautiful but she wears these shear tops and dresses and her breast are rather um saggy and ppl make fun of her and its kinda gross. i dont want to hurt her feelings but the girl has got to do something

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm rude, so I'd go for something like "Woman, contain those funbags. They're embarrassing."

But if you're nicer than me (most people are), I would break it to her gently about things that the other people are saying. Tell her you love her but the breasts need a sling.
    ta2dirishlass

Answer by ta2dirishlass at 10:37 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• break it to her nicely. Or maybe if you think she wears the same size as you give her a small bag of clothes as "hand me downs" with a bra or two in it.
    Anonymous

• ask if she wants to go shopping and go to victoria secret or something look at the bras in whatever store you are in. you might even go and get measured. and see if you can somehow get her to get measured or something.

i wish i could think of a way to just bring it up or mention it, but i cant think of anything.

good luck.

oh, if you are a people watcher.....make a comment to her about another person you see somewhere not wearing one - like something about how you could never do that, and even if you are small you need support.

just remember to laugh it off and keep it light.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Just tell her. There is not a nice way of doing this. In the end she will thank you. Good luck!!
    Anonymous

• I'd be blunt. I once told a close friend who was rather well endowed that unless she started to wear a bra she would soon be able to tuck her nipples in her back pocket. We had a good laugh, she said I was jealous and took the not so subtle hint.
    Anonymous

• lol I worked with a girl that was like that. And our boss said something to her about it and it totally pissed her off because hello, if they are that saggy you have got to know! lol. But i would just say something about it jokingly. Maybe she will get a clue!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:42 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I'd be saying "Whoa, you could put an eye out with one of those. Reel them in" Or "Hey, pick those up, they are draggin' the ground. You wanna trip on one them or what?"

Answer by admckenzie at 10:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Um Yeah......YOU NEED A BRA! That's how I'd say it....
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yea I would be blunt when it comes to my friends. I would tell her in a big hurry "you know people can see your breast...you need to get a bra or hey lets go shopping for bras!!"
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:04 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yep, I think you have to go direct. Maybe even blame your kid/friend/strange men at the mall. OMG, Jane, I just realized that dress you are wearing is sheer! Girl, that size 3X guy over there with the meat hook and the hockey mask was looking at your breasts through that dress! You'd better get a really good bra, honey.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 6, 2009