where are my anons @?

Somebody created a group in hopes of getting rid of us! Wouldn't it be boring around here without us?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no the world would be a better place if the rude ones would leave
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 10:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• No. It would be quite nice : ]
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• I don't think it should be allowed to post anonymous. If you have something to say, say it. If its too personal for you to anwer then maybe you shouldn't answer at all.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• So your asking me to just be a bitch under my screenname, like some others do?
    Anonymous

• Pretty much! Be yourself. You shouldnt be ashamed of who you are!!!!!!!!!!!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• ok all anans are bad lol i just post under anon cuz it makes em feel more comfortable, expecailly health questions or personal questions. if there wasnt the anon button i dont think i wouldl answer as many questions honestly. im never rude or never try to start arguements. I also cant stand the bitchy, trouble starting, rude anons but i dont think we should take the button away :)

<3 ANON!!!!
    Anonymous

• I don't think ALL anons are bad, just some, but it is so hard to tell because you all look so much alike, do you come from the same family? ha ha
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:59 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Hey, you're talking to me :-D
    Anonymous

• Thank goodness. I'm not alone!
    Anonymous

• NOPE! I just think its funny how you dont mind to tell everyone what you think but your afraid to show your face! Just funny to me! atleast let us put a face to the comment! dont be afriad to hide if you have something to say! I dont!!! and i like to speak my mind! its not like we are going to hunt you down!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:10 PM on Mar. 6, 2009