my ex bf says im conceited

i had some moles removed today per dr's orders i just wanted him to look them over cause i had general concern and skin cancer runs in my family. Dr said we can just go ahead and remove these today and send them to lab. i ran into my ex and he says i did it cause i want to look better. why do people have to make something more than it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• because men are stupid and when you arent with em anymore they get jealous if you look better than you did or when they realize what they aint got so they treat you like crap
    AliciasMommy

Answer by AliciasMommy at 12:00 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• because he is looking for a way to turn a good thing into a negative one...
    dont worry about him, he just wants to bring you down
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 10:46 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• He's your ex for a reason. Don't give a second thought to what he said. He said it get your ire up.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:47 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• What everyone else says and good for you for having them removed. Also, the moles removal leaves a little scar, so it's not like you got a tummy tuck or something. He's a weirdo!
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• . Also, the moles removal leaves a little scar

sometimes little lol i had one on my chest that was the size of pencil eraser and now have a scar the size of a quarter
    Anonymous