Does anyone else get into a fight with their husband near AF visit every month?

My husband and I get into a huge fight EVERY month just before I start. We can go all month getting along with little to no fights, but about a week before I start we get into a HUGE fight! Does this happen with anyone else?

MJ_BN_FE

Asked by MJ_BN_FE at 10:56 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Relationships

• Yup! I know that I am more sensitive but then he goes and says "Well that's your PMS" if I am mad at him for something and that sets me off on the "No it's how I feel not all my feelings are PMS" tirade! Also more touchy with my son(almost 16) and he pushes my buttons more the week before I swear that kid has always been more difficult that week and tell him he gets my PMS with me.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:20 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• yes about a week b4 and during. he says im more bitchy but its him starting the fights most of the time.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:02 PM on Mar. 6, 2009

• Yes!!! I think I nit pick around a week before and cause problems in our relationship. All he needs to do is look at the calendar and tell me to go calm my self down.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:21 PM on Mar. 6, 2009