Dora The Sexplorer?

http://dlisted.com/node/31026#comments

I've never been a fan of Dora but IMO, this is a bad idea.

ICPclwnLOV

Asked by ICPclwnLOV at 11:05 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Entertainment

• i have to ask are they going to make deiego grown up too, let his balls drop sag his pants and turn him into a teenager? this is rediculous. i will continue to let me pre-schooler what dvd but she wil not be having anything to do with the new dora. sh eis actually taken an interest in my little ponies latly so i am hoping we are getting out of the dora phase.
    but this is still wrong! i really think they are making a BIG mistake. from the teaser that they show you she looks sooo,slutty. sad to say. why cant she wear pants and a t-shirt why a skirt. and how are they going to do her face?make it look all lipoed out like lindsey lohan? WTF.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 4:31 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• That's just sick! What the hell is wrong with television? I don't let my daughter watch that show, but for those who do...I apologize for the sick television industry.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 8:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Yeah definitely bad idea! We've got enough shows with pre-teen girls dressing and acting in inappropriate manner. Why can't Dora stay a kid? My daughter is 4 and she loves Dora as is!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:24 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• They should keep her a kid. Don't toddlers watch her?
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:05 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I don't like dora either i didn't follow the link cause my computer is too slow i only assume you are talking about tween dora and i think it's a bad idea as well
    AliciasMommy

Answer by AliciasMommy at 11:50 PM on Mar. 6, 2009