• In the Spotlight:

If you can take a vacation anywhere in the world where would it be?

Anywhere don't worry about cost, This is a place you dream about going for a vacation.

leshawn35

Asked by leshawn35 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Travel

• Australia for a month to do a walkabout.
    Trinjo

Answer by Trinjo at 12:20 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Ireland, because I've never been and have always dreamed of going. But then again I might choose Spain because I've lived there, and I know how awesome it is, and I miss it terribly! Tough choice!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:19 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Scottland, i was on a link that showed this cottage and in the background was a mountain that had a waterfall or natural spring. Ahhh to be there right now.
    sparks8299

Answer by sparks8299 at 3:47 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I want to go on a Mediteranean cruise.
    tiggermom803

Answer by tiggermom803 at 4:59 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Back to Spain for me :)
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:03 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I used to say anywhere but now that I saw SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE ....NOT India!
    any island will do just fine!! The world is a very beautiful place!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:36 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• oh thats easy... it would have to be a long one for all the stuff i want to do... but a trip thru Europe... starting in Ireland/Scotland, then to Great Britain, then into Denmark, Austria, then down to France, Italy and Greece.. i'd want to do genealogy research in the countries that i have family in and from... so it would have to be about a 3 month trip.. and then to finish it off, a cruise from Greece down to the Caribbean for some sun and then disneyworld.. :0) funny.. i'll do this trip, but not all at once... LOL bf and I are doing a cruise to the Greek Isles from NY in 2011... cause 2010 we are headed to disneyworld for our sons first trip there...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 4:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Do you see how great it is to just sit back and let your mind take you on that Vacation you want.
    It's a nice feeling right. And I m glad to here so much about Spain I'm going on Vacation there in Dec 2010 with my girls. I see I made a great choice. I think you all did great with answeing the question and one day I know you would come back to this site and say LeShawn I went on that Vacation I was just dreaming about. It is just a dream now but tomorrow it will be a reality, just write it down and put the date you want to take that vacation by and I can assure you it will happen. If you believe it will.
    leshawn35

Answer by leshawn35 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I am torn between Ireland and Japan.
    ElderGothMom

Answer by ElderGothMom at 2:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Although I would love to see Scotland and Ireland...I would say France would be my dream..and I hope to make that come true one day! I would like to do the tourist thing in Paris but would love to
    spend a couple of weeks or more exploring the French countryside.
    Gapeach001

Answer by Gapeach001 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 9, 2009