Dependancy Waiver for the Air Force??

Okay I have read different things many places...and I want to know from people w/ experience...when enlisting in the USAF...with the dependancy waiver would my husband need one to join? Its him, me, our son, and our daughter... Do just the kids count as dependants or do I too? I read on About.com that only people that are under the age of 18 count when it comes to the waivers...This whole thing it confusing... As I have heard they want you to write/get letters in order to get the waiver...What are we (more specifically what am I) suppose to write in the letter???

Briyawna

Asked by Briyawna at 11:41 PM on Mar. 6, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it's just the kids, and you will get a telephone interview with the comanding officer for the area. it's really not that difficult to get one, and if he has the scores for the airforce, he WILL get one. they want smart people, but more than that, they want volenteers. just so you know, i know this because i was trying to join the army with three kids, and i got the wavier and everything was set to go, untill i got pregnante with my fourth, so i have "been there, done that"
    his recuriting officer should explain everything and walk you through it step-by-step
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 11:57 PM on Mar. 6, 2009