Best way to have a girl

I know you moms out there will have some tricks, what are your thoughts/tricks to getting pregnant with a girl??? We REALLY want a girl and I wanted to know if anyone had any secrets. NO BASHING PLEASE I know that nothing is guaranteed and we will be happy with either, this is for fun too.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The best way to have a girl......

have sex with my husband. He only produces girls. LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:34 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Shettles Method.. Worked for me 2 out of 2 times I used it!
    For a girl.. have sex days before your ovulation is supposed to occur. where as a boy you would have sex right before ovulation. reason.. sperm are either X or Y. (your eggs are always gonna be female! which is why the man chooses the sex of the baby!) They say that Male sperm are faster swimmers so thats why having sex right at ovulation gets a boy, because they reach the egg first, where girl sperm are heartier. they live longer, so a few days let all the boy sperms "die" off leaving only the girls to fertilize! hope it makes sense and good luck!
    mommyto3rugrats

Answer by mommyto3rugrats at 12:05 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Allegedly having sex before actual ovulation will do it because the girl sperm live longer...

BUT. Did that.

My SON is sitting right across from me.

No matter what you do, your chances remain 50-50 unless you go to a lab for sex selection.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:05 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• FYI We are not so particular that we are going to go the doctor route but we have 4 boys and 2 girls so you know it's that, "It'd be nice to even things out" thing. Just for fun ya know! ******OP*****
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i would say you bring on the sex pick on him instead of him coming too you for it lol has worked for me twice now lol
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 2:50 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• lol! munch i think i just spit water everywhere!! hahahahhahaha your so cute!

staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 12:11 AM on Mar. 8, 2009