What are you doing?

My baby's room is being decorated in a barnyard theme... what are you doing your baby's room in, or how is your baby's room decorated?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 12:10 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i did pink and brown colors... not real theme, just pink and brown... her pack and play, car seat, stroller and swing match... all pink & brown... has a cherry wood crib with pink and brown 10 piece blanket set....
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Well, my baby doesn't have a room yet. But her name is Faith.. So I'm going to decorate her room in angels, and get every decoration i can find with the word Faith on it. I swear they are everywhere, so its ganna be great!!!
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 12:19 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• the colors are going to be light purple & light green/sage/turquoise. the character theme is winnie the pooh (you can find a lot of winnie the pooh in sage, & i found a fabric at work that was purple & turquoise with winnie the pooh).
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 12:26 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I did frogs, pretty much anything baby green. Boys are always blue & I wanted to mix it up a tiny bit.
    My friend did brown & pink & it turned out beautiful!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• my fiance n i are also doing winnie the pooh! but were not sure if its a girl or boy so its more of a tan, sage, and yellow. :) winine the pooh is deff easy to find right now. thats why we figured if its multiples like theres a good chance it could be then we can find more of the same theme! lol.

outdoors like safari n animals was the other theme we were going to go with but then spur of the moment bought winnie the pooh. so i gues that decided it! lmao
    HolleyT

Answer by HolleyT at 2:06 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• That is great idea I LIKE IT ALOT "barnyard theme" :-)
    Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 5:10 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• MJ BN FE.... you can find TONS of wall hangings, letters, etc at hobby lobby... i was just in there the other day... i bought a can that had vinyl letters in it, and a scripture that says, "Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." and this weekend and next week, all wall hangings are half off!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:16 AM on Mar. 7, 2009