Okay this is really stupid but I am asking anyway

Are we supposed to change the time tonight? Please dont laugh I know its silly but I really dont know

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 12:31 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • You felt dumb?? I didn't even realize it was time to set the clocks ahead until i stumbled upon this post!! Good thing i don't work tomorrow, i'd be screwed!!
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 12:39 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• um i htink tomorrow night?idk though for sure?
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 12:32 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• No, it's tomorrow night. Don't feel bad I didn't know until I asked DH.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:33 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I was told it is tomorrow night also.
    2lovables

Answer by 2lovables at 12:33 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Tomorrow night "technically" at 2 am. I change them at about 10pm. Hey did you hear about the dumb blonde that stayed up til 2am to change her clocks?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:34 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Thank you guys so much you have no idea how dumb I felt for not knowing that lol
    and OMG gigi no I have never heard that one so you must tell me
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:36 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• tomorrow night but we are doing ours tonight ( no work this weekend) to get the kids a little head start on the change
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 12:36 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Tomorrow night that way the time will be right when you wake up on Sunday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• the clocks officialy switch forward an hour at 2 am Sunday morning. so when you go to bed Saturday night put your clock an hour forward.

next time just remember that you always switch time at 2 am on a Sunday morning. its the only way i remember haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:55 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• best thing to do.. look at your cell phone.. when your cell phone changes your all good. lmao.. that's what I do to tell the time.. sometimes you can look at the bottom of the screen on your computer.. (becareful some don't automatically change).. otherwise i never know what exact time to turn it back.. and I use to need to because I worked midnights and it really would screw me up.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:01 AM on Mar. 7, 2009