who...

at 36 weeks pregnant was READY TO NOT BE PREGNANT ANYMORE... I seriously cant take being pregnant anymore... this is my first... & i just cant take it anymore, im so uncomfortable... My stomach is huge... I cant take this anymoree

HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ME!!!! OMG I was so ready to be done. I know 2-6 more weeks sounds like ETERNITY at that point in time, but I promise, it's really not that long. Just try as hard as you can to enjoy it, because as cliche as it sounds, there are going to be parts of it that you miss when it's done. Also when that baby is here, you are the mom...there's no going back to your own time after that.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:32 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I would say almost ALL of Moms at 36 weeks want the baby OUT! Your feelings are normal...you are almost there...rest and relax if possible!! Congrats Momma!! Soon you will have that little baby in your arms! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• You are not alone. This is my second and I'll be 38 wks on the 9th. My stomach isn't huge but she sure is taking up all the room. I have a lot of trouble breathing and pretty soon i'm not going to have a throat left because of the heartburn. I'm not really like i want her out of me, lol, but i think that's just because i'm scared. I was induced with my first so i don't know what its like to just go into labor. GL with everything
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• what exactly do u need help with?...if you're feeling uncomfortable cuz of the weight and the belly try a relaxing bath...i've heard sex, spicy foods, and long walks help advance labor...although everything should happen when the time is right...you shouldn't rush things....when the baby comes you'll miss being pregnant...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• will those methods even work at 36 weeks???
    I dont know what to do, im going nuts... i cry alot because of how uncomfortable i am... i dunno what to do...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• That's totally normal! I remember that. My hips hurt, I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe, half the time a foot was lodged into my ribs. I kept up with walking as long as I could, and I think that brought me some relief. It also helps encourage labor and bring the baby into position. Baby will come when he/she is ready, but you can help tip the scales in your favor with the sex and walking and so forth. Hang in there, and remember, you're not alone! You've joined the band of women in their ninth month who are just DONE with this whole thing! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:17 AM on Mar. 7, 2009