extensions?

I put glue in extensions in my hair for the last month... i kept taking them out, washing my hair and the hair i bought and putting them back in.. now i have glue build up through out my head.... WHAT DO I DO TO GET IT OUT!???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• When you're removing your extensions, there is a product that's oil-based (I can't remember the name) but its better for removal than the lotion (the lotion tends to gum-up the glue, whereas the oil-based products kind of makes it into little 'balls').

Remove all the glue you can with your fingers, then run a fine-tooth comb through your hair. Use a glue-remover shampoo, and again, use the fine-tooth comb. Most, if not all of the glue should come out. Follow up with a good conditioner to give your hair back moisture.

You will always see some kind of glue residue after removing the extensions, but these should be gone within 2-3 washings.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 6:08 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• First stop putting them in over time your real hair is going to look awful & unhealthy I know from exp.!! But Try baby oil or Olive oil is good to
    Anonymous