Is porn really that bad?!?!

I dont have a problem with it but I see alot of women on here that do and I just wanna know who all thinks its bad and who could care less..

MiSs.SmOkEy

Asked by MiSs.SmOkEy at 12:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I absolutly hate it!!! Although I don't bash those who don't. I just have my own personal issues with sex and porn that I am working on. I do think porn, strippers, sex, ect. is so overrated though. Sex is used for everythng and alot of times for things hat have nothing to do with that subject.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I think if its done in a moderation its harmless however if a person puts porn before being w/their SO's it could turn into an addiction and may hurt the relationship.
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 1:09 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I think with all things, there is a balance. Ironically, I am the one who had the porn collection (not a large collection) before meeting my hubby, who doesn't own any. It can be part of a healthy sex life. Again, like all things, there can be too much of a "good" thing.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:13 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I don't really care. When we jsut don't have time...it helps him out in the bathrm to take care of himself. It's all good.
    CrzyHome

Answer by CrzyHome at 1:16 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i hate it!! but what the hell can we do about it?
    Stephy89

Answer by Stephy89 at 1:19 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I dont think its horrible. lol.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 1:23 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i could care less!! theres times where i dont want sex for quite some time, so atleast my DH has something to help relieve himself lol. Plus its always a fun add in to spice things up in the bedroom lol
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 1:24 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I dont think its bad infact I like it more than my DH LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I actually like porn... I think I probably like it more than dh does. And it's fun to watch together and get some ideas! I can see it being a problem if it becomes an addiction, but in that case it's the compulsive behaviour that is the issue and not the porn itself.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 1:44 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I personally hate it because my ex husband had a sex addiction and it tore our marriage apart. I'm sure not all men have that problem and I know a lot of normal, professional, women that love it. I think it's just a personal preference.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2009