What is the quickest way to fade or get rid of stretch marks.

Summer is coming up, exciting! I'm the same size as I was before I had my daughter. I am slim, and I still want to wear bikinis in the summer time. I love to tan on beaches and what not. I just don't want to be embarassed about my stretch marks. Does anyone know what I could do to help fade or get rid of them? I know there is no "Get rid of stretch marks in 3 days!" But your help and advice would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i been using extra virgin olive oil and so far it has minimized my stretch marks
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:42 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Vitamin E caplets. Open them & put the liquid vitamin E on them.
    I have started doing that & so far so good.
    Mommy7907

Answer by Mommy7907 at 1:45 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• ohh thats how you do it haha my sis told me about vit E oil and stupid me was trying to find vit E oil at the pharmacy LMAO... de dee
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:47 AM on Mar. 7, 2009