help me please!!!

my mother fired for divorce due to adultery and alcoholism, shortly after she kicked him out he tried to kill himself but fell and broke his foot before he was able to hang himself because he was so drunk, she felt bad and let him move back in, its bee over 3 months and he doesnt work, does nothing but sleep, smoke butts (1 1/2 cartons a week)and drinks atleast 2 12 pks of gatorade and ginger ale a day, yes he stopped drinking. but she has to pay for everything!!! she can barely pay the bills she has, i think she should throw him out, he can walk, even without his cast!!! But pretends it hurts so bad...what do you think???? should she kick him to the curb???

Hailees_Mommy08

Asked by Hailees_Mommy08 at 1:48 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Yup she should.
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 1:52 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Well duh, yeah. Obviously he's a loser, but she' just as bad for letting him treat her like that and enabling him. But my advice would be, butt out. She's an adult, he's an adult...at least in age, and it's their unhealthy relationship. At the end of the day you snuggle up to your SO and be thankful you aren't in that kind of situation.

(((HUGS))) It's got to be hard to watch someone you love make stupid choices. I hope she is able to make a good choice for herself soon.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 1:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Oh she absolutely needs to kick him out. Unfortunately life isn't so simple, does she feel responsible for him to the point of having fear that he might try killing himself again? if so she should find some professional help for him and herself as well. Maybe you can call around for your mom to get things rolling, where she can get him out of the house. Good Luck.

BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 2:00 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• see the only reason i am actually so concerned is he isnt even supposed to be here, they own the house and also own a business together(where he tried to kill himself) now the courts have taken everything about him and made her the sole proprieter of everything temorarily until september because he is "incompetent" i feel he need to leave, it stresses her out with him being here and is also making her other daughter who is mentally retarded act out. he has been charged in the past of sexual assaut against me when he was drinking for trying to kiss me and sleep with me. he is sleeping in there bedroom while she sleeping on an air mattress in the living room. She is making her life so much more difficult having him here. He ran the business into the ground basically and the 1 employee they have working for them is constantly threatening to leave them because he is here, they are working so hard to pay off his debt and it is...
    Hailees_Mommy08

Answer by Hailees_Mommy08 at 2:15 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• cont... screwing her. He is absolutely useless, stays up all night walking through the living room ith his loud walking cast, disrupting her sleep and it also interupts the kids sleep. so she now has to sleep in the lr, be woken up 10 times a night because of him and is just dealing with this. She is ready to have a nrevous breakdown because of it and she just wont make him leave. He runs his mouth to me about her all day long and i eventell her what he says and she still doesnt get that he is just using her. I AM HAVING HER READ EVERYONES ANSWERS SO SHE SEES ITS NOT ONLY ME WHO THINKS HE SHOULD LEAVE IMMEDIATELY!!!!! THANKS YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!!
    Hailees_Mommy08

Answer by Hailees_Mommy08 at 2:19 AM on Mar. 7, 2009