Who likes the Playtex One-Step Breastmilk Storage Kit?

I've been trying to find a quick way to store milk and came across the playtex one-step breastmilk storage kit online. I want to try it but im not sure if its compatible with my medula pump that i used with my first child. So ladies tell me all the details pros and cons thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I works with medula. I used it a few times, but had problems. So I gave it to a co-worker and she loved it. It works with other kinds of storage bags too, not just the drop ins.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• sorry, had problems breast feeding, not with the storage set.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I don't use the storage kit, so I don't know about that. I found that if I freeze the pumped breastmilk in ice cube trays that worked great, I just put them in a freezer bag after they're froze, and it's nice cause the cubes are about an oz so I don't waste milk if I just want enough to mix it with her rice cereal, and it's also a very cheap way to store the milk.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 7, 2009