i am adopted and i really need help finding my parents for me and my son does any one have any advice?

dawn89702

Asked by dawn89702 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Adoption

• I was reunited with my BioMom and BioFamily. There are some websites that you can go to and register as an adoptee looking for your BioFamily. I forget the name of the one that I used, but I will check into it and let you know if you'd like. Do you have your BioParent's names?? That would really help.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 1:57 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• if you know any1's name try zabasearch.com
    u can find fone #s n addresses for sum ppl
    Gud Lukk
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 2:05 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Here is a link to a group called Adoption Search Resourses. http://www.cafemom.com/group/35065  

I really hope you find your family. While you are searching check out the book "Birthright: A guide to Search and Reunion for Adoptees, Birth Parents and Adoptive Families" by Jean A Strauss. http://www.amazon.com/Birthright-Reunion-Adoptees-Birthparents-Adoptive/dp/0140512950

onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 11:01 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I was going to send you where onethentwins did ( great minds think alike I guess.)

It's a great starting off point that will send you to true people who want to help with reunions and aren't in the business just to suck money out of others. I have heard many times not to trust those that ask for huge amounts of money to even start the search. I think in that group you will find others who have had the same experience who can help share the good and the bad avenues to take.
    casjoh

Answer by casjoh at 8:09 PM on Mar. 7, 2009