Where do you live and do you like it there?

I'm in Washington State, my hubby is stationed here, and I still haven't decided after 3 years if I like it or hate it! It's great here in the summers, but rainy in the fall/spring and COLD in the winter! I'm from Texas and lived in Guam and Spain before this, I'm not used to this weather still!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:02 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In the state of Bavaria, Germany. I love it here. I'm happy we got stationed in Germany and want the next two years to go way slower then the first year has. There are deffinatly things I am going to miss going back to the states. Like not getting interupted and rudely handed a check at dinner when I'm not even done eating. Yup, I enjoy taking my time eating now. lol Mezzo Mix man am I gonna miss that. (orange and cola mixed YUMMY) German Fanta is just awesome. TheFood here is AWESOME! The architecture is beyond amazing and what you'll ever see in the states. The Bavarian Alps are amazing to live in. The price of Crystal and Pottery is dirt cheap.
    Yup I love living in Germany!
    kristinlimon

Answer by kristinlimon at 8:17 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I'm in Oklahoma. I guess it's probably just as good or bad as anywhere else. It gets extremely humid and hot here in the summers....I could live without that much heat, but really I've found all the places I've lived to really feel like home. I guess I just get comfy with where I am. LOL
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 2:05 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I'm in Korea and I absolutely hate it!!

Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 2:12 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Seattle is the suicide Capitol of the world. Aviatorswife you have got to get me a souvenir from Korea!

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:41 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• im in michigan. of course theres ups n down just like any other state but the main reason i DO like it, is because its the coolest looking state on the map!! lol. who wouldnt want to live in the mitten?? lmao :)
    HolleyT

Answer by HolleyT at 2:50 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I have lived here in WA for 6 yrs & I LOVE it!! I moved here from Ridgecrest, CA which is in the middle of the MOjave Desert. It reaches over 110 during the summer. no green, shoppping SUCKS. Now I am in Marysville,WA I can go to any number of stores to shop ( love Winco) all sorts of places to eat, I love the weather...I am SO in the right place for me!!
    BTW moving up jere also saved my life. If I had stayed in CA who knows when I would have had a mammo. Moving here, the VA is awesome , I got my mammo & now I am a 5 yr survivor of breast cancer
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:58 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I live in Western New York (we always say western because otherwise people assume we live near NYC, which is on the other side of the state, lol..) Actually I live about 40 minutes away from Niagara Falls..

Do I like it? Sometimes.. Economically it has always sucked here.. and the taxes... ekk.. but if you can overlook all that.. it's not so bad.. the housing is pretty cheap.. and the neighborhoods are pretty nice.. you can be country, or near a city. or both.. so that part is nice.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• lol..i used to live in "western" new york....but i was born and raised here in vancouver, bc canada!! do i like it??? welllll...its ok!! we get ALOT of rain..but..winters arent that cold, and summers arent that hot..so its perfect..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:22 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I live in eastern Canada Montreal, Quebec actually. Winters are brutal, spring and fall are gorgeous and summer never lasts long enough to make a lasting impression. Do I like it??? Sometimes. I hate winter though and that wouldn't change no matter where I lived.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 4:32 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Way-Out-West, Modessa, Texas; been here 20 years. Love the weather. DO NOT love the town. We have practically no Spring, Long-Hot Summers, Barely-There Autumns, and Was-That Winter-Winters, so the weather is great.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:02 AM on Mar. 7, 2009