Have you ever gotten...

revenge on someone in a bad way. To the point where you never thought they would suffer the way they did because of you revenge?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have. I called the cops on a guy cause he was drunk and underage and wouldn't stop calling me and bothering me. So I called the cops, gave them his dorm address, and got him arrested for underage drinking. I ended up ruining his career in the military as well as getting my hubby and another guy in trouble because he ratted them out. I don't feel bad for everything that happened to him but to DH I do. :(
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 2:16 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Like got them back so good that you feel kind of bad for taking revenge on them like that?

No.

I'm not really vengeful.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 2:09 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Not yet! Lol.
    etiheidas

Answer by etiheidas at 2:16 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I had a hand in evicting my sister and her boyfriend, I told her to leave the kids with me. (they had bigtime CPS and drinking problems) and she ended up living in a motel for a couple of months and lost the kids. They are in fostercare now. I thought it would be a wake up call to get her to straighten the hell up but she opted for the BF and drinking. I see my nephew but my niece has been adopted and I was pissed.(whole other story).
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:28 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• yeah.. once.. when I was a kid.. lol. I got mad at my brother and took his favorite toy and hung it out the window on a rope so he couldn't reach it, (my father had to get it down).. the next day the little monster.. took my favorite teddy bear and hung it in front of my door so when I opened it, it was just above my head.. well I was pissed about that.. but the little monster knew my attention would be on the bear, and not on the tacks that he had all over the ground underneath the bear.. I had to pick out about 15 tacks from my feet.. and I got in trouble for it all because I had the bigger mouth and wouldn't stop screaming at him for it. lol.
    Oh I hope my kid never hears any of these stories....
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:24 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• ...revenge.. I would love to kill the man that molested my five year old daughter. He's my father in law. her step-grandpa. and I'm trying to get him life in prison. we've been told he will go to prison.. but i want him to die in there.. sexual crimanals have to wear special colors in the prisons around here.. so i hope he gets raped. I want him to know how it feels to not be able to say no. I hope he kills himself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• DAMN ANON SORRY TO HEAR THAT...I WOULD FEEL THE SAME WAY
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:49 AM on Mar. 7, 2009