Do you like Rush Loudmouth Limbaugh?

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 2:08 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope, not a fan of Rush Oxycontin Limpdick. More of a Bill Maher girl myself, I prefer someone who is not so one sided and gives guests who disagree with him a chance to state their case.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 11:53 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Absouletly. He says what half of America is afraid to say. I support him 100%.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 2:09 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• He is full of something...and its not anything worth hearing.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:17 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• imp Rush is a lunatic, period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I never have, and it's not because of his ideology but rather from a professional standpoint (I work in radio). I find his voice to be exhausting to hear for more than a few minutes. The tone and the speaking pattern just get wearing.

I used to work for a station that aired Rush...I could never listen to our own air for more than 15 minutes during his slot without getting a headache. I could listen to the other conservative hosts and not have the same problem.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:41 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• he speaks with intelligence, something foreign to hatefilled radical obamists.

it was an obama voter that dialed 911 over chicken nuggets.
    darlene1991

Answer by darlene1991 at 3:20 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• , something foreign to hatefilled radical obamists. it was an obama voter that dialed 911 over chicken nuggets.

Obessed much? This isn't about Obama. It's about Rush.

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:24 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• actually its about your socialist hate of conservatives. move to Europe and go back to the motherland if you hate it so much here. Rush speaks with intelligence. that is a foreign concept to blind followers of Obama. Obamatons will never regret voting for a radical socialist who already is turning out to be the worst president in the history of the United States. What took Bush 8 years to do to the economy, Obama is finishing the job in only months.

I see you have children....how cute. Too bad you don't care that Obama has reached into the future and robbed them blind. All you care about is your hate of conservatives...so you support Obama not because of Obama but because you hate conservatives. You were duped by hype, and now your children will inherit the worst debt in the history of the world.

Obama is a nightmare. Rush is a voice of reason in the lunacy of an Obamanation.
    darlene1991

Answer by darlene1991 at 3:37 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I rarely listen to him. But I support his right to express his opinion. Just as I support Air America's right to express their opinion~the only problem? Air America is making NO money, has HORRIBLE ratings, and is jealous of Conserv. talk radio.
    Democrats (DC, radio, etc) are fearful of Rush because his ratings are so high. So they attack him. Only to make his ratings higher. The joke is on the Democrats.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:52 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Amen to the above poster's reply! ;) And yep- sure do, most of the time.
    OneLove4Jesus

Answer by OneLove4Jesus at 8:15 AM on Mar. 7, 2009