myths or theorys of girl or boy

so i was wondering about all these myths i hear about how to tell if its a girl or a boy or even twins or tripps. lol. carry high its a girl carry lowits a boy if u butt gets bigger its twins and so fourth. lol. what have all of u heard? or experienced?? i think its fun to hear everyhting. my fiance n i's family are guessing how many n gender n everyhting just by looking at me! lmao

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• if you want spicy stuff all the time its a boy lol.. or if your grandmother has gray hair its a girl wtf lol!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• if you eat blue food coloring its a boy hhahaa
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Dangling a chain and if it moves in circles it's a boy if not it's a girl.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 3:00 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• If the heart beat is over 145 consistently it's a girl, under that and it's a boy.

Proven to be wrong. I have all girls. My first and second had "girl" heart beats. My youngest had a "boys" heart beat. She is all vag.

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:12 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• If your baby's father was moaning "oh yeah girl,oh girl".....you're gonna have a girl.

If he was all excited and shouting "Oh boy! Whoo hoo Oh boy"...you're gonna have a boy,

Ok I just made that one up. But I like it.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:14 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• lol. i've hear the string one.. and my friend claims it's the truth... lol, never did it myself though.

I believe i heard one about if you have sever heartburn, they will have lots of hair..

and I heard about how they sit.. my daughter did sit high up.. so that one was true in my case.. it was nice because I could still wear my size 6 jeans until I was about 8 months pregnant. (trying to get back in them after those last two months of pregnancy and everything now is the problem)

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:27 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i heard the heart beat one too..it worked with my girl!! and both my sisters kids!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:09 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i heard about the hair line test if your kid has a tail then the next baby will be boy and if he has no tail then its a girl. wasnt true for me im having another boy but true for my friends neice and nephews so who knows
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 5:08 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• spicy foods its a boy......its true!
    sunshyne251

Answer by sunshyne251 at 5:54 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• We have removed at least one answer from this question. Moms are looking for responses from other members that address the question they have asked. Please don't post judgmental or rude answers. They're not appreciated and will be removed by the CafeMom Team.

> The CafeMom Admin Team
    Cafe GroupAdmin

Answer by Cafe GroupAdmin at 6:31 PM on Mar. 10, 2009