• In the Spotlight:

stretch mark help??

so does anyone know how to decrease ur chance of getting stretch marks?
i heard if u had Ab's then u usually dont get stretch marks,
then i heard stretch marks are hereditary......
what do u know or have heard???
please help im upset thinking about them.... lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Uh...I don't know if this will help. My mom had stretch marks from me :) I got them...not bad thank the lord. I used the shea/cocoa butter occaissonaly..I didn't really think it would work. I sometimes wonder if I used it everyday , I wouldn't have them :( Some people are just lucky.... gah.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Hello,
    my family has been using something called triLASTIN SR. I have to say the results are sooooo amazing. My aunties all look beautiful and two of them have no stretch marks only because they started using the product before and throughout their whole pregnancy. It's expensive but a tip they gave me was to use it and also save some by using cheaper lotions made for stretch marks. I'm buying me some soon because I just found my first stretch mark last week!!! Check out www.ECResearchCorp.com to order and see pictures and testimonials. I saw the results with my own eyes through family members and it's so worth the price =) Good luck and keep me posted.
    MommyJT

Answer by MommyJT at 3:09 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Stretch marks happen when we have kids because our bodies are expanding to make room for baby. Cocoa butter should help decrease the amount of marks you get but not get rid of the ones you already have .Stretch marks are a badge of honor, just think of why you have them.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 3:10 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Yeah I didn't believe the cocoa butter thing, but I've been using it everyday day for over a month now and there fading away a little at a time, so hopefully it'll work for you too!!=)
    Aidensmommy2be

Answer by Aidensmommy2be at 3:10 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I used and still use Pure Shea Butter. Not the stuff you find in the stores that say "with" Shea Butter...they usually just have a bunch of fillers. I got no stretch marks this way and I hear this from other women too. It is extra moisturizing so I think it just helps the skin stretch naturally without pulling.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:13 AM on Mar. 7, 2009