Anyone read Stephanie Myer's new book The Host?

I read all of the Twilight books so naturally I thought I'd give her next book a chance. I just bought it tonight and haven't started it yet. But it looks great. Anyone read it yet? Did you love it just as much as Twilight?

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 3:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Entertainment

• I did. Before I got into I thought it was apart of the Twilight books so I was thoroughly confused at first. Lol, but then I figured it out. I think its really interesting...makes you wonder what life would be like if the situation really happened. It took a minute to get into and I dont think its as fantastic as her other books, but it is good. I'd like to see where she takes this story in a sequel.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:59 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I'm guessing it' s not about a dinner party. LOL
    Anonymous

• I just finished it and i LOVED IT!!
    happy reading.
    ladysylpher

Answer by ladysylpher at 7:19 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Is this the one she almost decided not to finish b/c she gave a few copies to some friends and family members and one of them posted it online without her permission?
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 8:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Nah, that was Midnight Sun. The Host has nothing to do with the Cullens or vampires. I haven't read it. I'm 58 in queue at the library for it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• What is Midnight Sun about?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:59 AM on Mar. 9, 2009

• Midnight Sun is Twilight from Edward's pov.
    utopiaseas

Answer by utopiaseas at 11:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2009