has anybody used the acai berry product to lose weight? and does it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I've been on it about 3 weeks, along with the colon cleanse. I'd say it works ok. I'm down a few pounds (almost 10). It's worth a shot... just don't let them sign you up for auto delivery. And don't let them charge you $79 for the trial bottle either.... they reduced mine to $18.81 when I told them that I only wanted to sample the product and that I would send it back if it was going to cost me $80. Colon Cleanse ( a product recommended to be used with Acai Berry) will only cost the shipping - but that will also be an autoship IF you don't call and cancel - with them though, if you cancel, then you can't sign up or purchase again for 4 months. I would say the two companies I dealt with have been reputable thus far... no surprises on my bank account and no big let down with the product. The Acai Berry really does help with out of control hunger ( you just start noticing that you're not as famished as often).
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:09 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• You do have to follow a diet with the Acai Berry - you can't just take the pills and keep eating the same ole junk and expect it to work.... The Colon Cleanse is pretty gentle - no surprise runs to the bathroom.... it just makes the bowels move more naturally and easily and regularly ( I wouldn't classify it as a "Cleanser" per-se, but I will continue to use it to help with constipation).

As with anything, this IS NOT a MIRACLE; don't fall for that hype. But if you're like me, and you hate the jitters many of the other pills give you, then Acai may work for you. It's all natural. It is expensive to keep taking ( the 3 months they recommend). You'll want to follow a somewhat lean diet... a good place to find recipes and daily recommendations for meals is Military.com ( you might want to check that out anyhow). Good Luck and Happy Loosing.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I used apple cider i lost 6 pounds within 3 weeks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:44 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I HEARD ABOUT THE APPLE CIDER AND VINEGAR DIET....IM GOING TO TRY THAT ANON...ARE YOU STILL ON IT?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:22 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i LOVE the apple cider vinegar diet, ive lost 5 pounds in 2 week,s nad its ALL natural even drs say its fine, hollywood stars use it, its also good for other things, google it.. WAY BETTER than acai , sfe your # apple cider vinegar is like $4
    Anonymous

• go with the apple cider vinegar its 100% all natural
    Anonymous

• LOL, I bought the Apple Cider Vinegar and scared to try it. It just sounds disgusting!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:49 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• mix it with cyrstyal light, thats what i do
    Anonymous