• In the Spotlight:

What is a good shampoo/conditioner for colored hair?

Futuregirlzone

Asked by Futuregirlzone at 7:54 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use L'Oreal Color Vive shampoo and conditioner.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:30 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I use L'Bri Shampoo and Conditioner - Sulfate Free

deniseslbri

Answer by deniseslbri at 11:40 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Redken has shampoo and conditioner for colored hair. It is in a red bottle and it is called color extend. they also have other products to protect your hair color check out a local salon, or walmart may carry it
    h_anne88

Answer by h_anne88 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I used to spend a fortune on Self Absorbed by Tigi and it really is great but its $18 bucks for one bottle! Now I use Avon's ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Color Reviving Shampoo and its $4! It works just as well and it smells great. I use the conditioner and styling prodcuts too. :)www.youravon.com/dhullum code fsany for free shipping if you want to try it out!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:43 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I colored my hair a few months ago and the lady totally messed it up.
    I was using panteen prov for a while.. the masq
    now I use the Garnier Fructis leave in conditioner cream after I was my hair with panteen prov shampoo and I just bought the Garnier Fructis min conditioner.. my hair is so soft.. i wasnt a big fan of the whole Garnier line..but now i am a total believer.. try it
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 10:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i know it is kinda of exspensive but i use jhon freida, i recently dyed my hair blonde so i use the ones ment for blondes, i find that they work wonders on your hair. where i live its about 5 dollars for the shampoo and 5 dollars for the conditioner.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 4:13 PM on Mar. 8, 2009