Help My baby is sick

well first off all I think that she is teething. She will wake up screaming her head off and then I giver her something cold or it's time for medincine. She also is very stuffed up and has extream snot coming out of her nose like crazy. Please help me. How do I help her

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 8:43 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• With the snot, I would take her to the Dr to rule out an ear infection, especially if she is bottlefed. I hope she feels better soon!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Well that happened to my 3month old. I took her to the ER and they tested her for RSV b/c her cousin had it and she tested negative...Then two days later she was still congested and had trouble breathing so i took her back to the Dr and they sent her straight to the er and had her tested for rsv again and it came back positive. Her case was severe she spent two days in the hospital. She is better noiw. But if they tell u its a head cold keep on top of it. B/c my friends daughter went through it. Rsv is just a really bad baby cold that can be very dangerous..it can be cured without hospitilization...Good luck i hope all is well..but its going around this time of year....
    iLuVrYleIgH

Answer by iLuVrYleIgH at 2:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2009