8 month old crawling

my duahgter has been doing the army kinda crawl for about 1 1/2 months now. She is now crawling. How do I baby proof my house?

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 8:45 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• crawl on the floor, and remove anything that you think she could get into. If you have stairs, gate them off. Get the plugs for sockets. If you have animals, she may get into the water and food bowls. Also, watch the dog ( if you have them) because my dog changed when they began to crawl. Not in a bad way, but in a ... " whoow.. this thing moves" kinda way.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 8:55 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• What my4lads said.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 10:13 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Watch out for things on table tops too, even things they can't reach yet. My son was always pulling on whatever he could to stand up and cruise and once he grabbed a cord and almost toppled a lamp over off of one of our tables. I had to put them all up and anything else heavy for a while until he started walking well and didn't need to grasp and pull on everything anymore.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 10:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2009