What to do?????

Hubby's 33rd birthday is on the 23rd. We have an OB appointment (our 1st) that am. I dont know what to do for him for his bday. I mean last year we all (family & friends) went bowling and he enjoyed that. But I dont know what to do for him this year. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• What are the things he likes to do? Go from there and plan it out. How about an indoor sports arena?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I love to bake. I always bake my hubby a special treat on his birthday and try to get a card or small something to go along with it. My hubby works a heavy schedule, so normally any celebration is saved for the weekend, assuming his birthday doesn't fall on the weekend. We just normally do a nice dinner out or he has a little sports shopping spree or something, lol, he's a huge Colts fan.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 9:53 AM on Mar. 7, 2009