Do you hate being pregnant?

I suppose some women will see this and be all frantic since some feel pregnancy is so beautiful and wonderful and joyous...but I just don't share in this concept. Does anyone else feel similarly? This is my second pregnancy and though I want at least two or three more children, also adding two or three more pregnancies to my lifetime, I really hate that pregnant part. It is all worth it in the end, yes, but I just don't get any enjoyment out of the 9 months prior to bringing my beautiful babies into this world. I'm so uncomfortable, so tired, so fat...this morning I almost toppled over because of the shear weight sticking out in front of me...not my idea of fun by any means.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I hate being pregnant, I'd seriously rather be in hard labor for 2 weeks versus 9 months of pregnancy. But the end result is all worth it. I figure I better just suck it up because I want to have a lot of kids.
    fmchavez

Answer by fmchavez at 2:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I like being pregnant and feeling a baby moving inside me and knowing I'm caring a life but I hate some of the symptoms you have to go through during pregnancy like nausea, weight gain, back pain, can't get comfortable to sleep, etc.

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 10:00 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Yes, feeling the baby move is the one highlight for me, lol. I would still much prefer feeling her move outside of the womb though!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I LOVED being pregnant. I still miss it sometimes
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:13 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Carry my future children, please, lol?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Don't feel to about hating being pregnant, I hated it, I was never more misserable in my whole life, except maybe durring labor. I wasn't that I didn't love the baby insided me, it was just that I felt terrible.
    Anonymous

• I hated being Pregnant! I was Beyond Miserable! I started getting severe Migraines While Pregnant! They never ended almost 30 years Later! After my First born I was Never Ever the Same or Well Again! Plus+ with my Second Daughter I was the Victim of A Car Crash of A Careless Driver & My Car was Totalled on my Side while 6 mos. Pregnant!! I hope it gets Better for you!! I do understand & you have my complete Care & understanding!! I guess after all of it we get the most Beautiful Baby in the World! You know the Saying: There is only one Beautiful Baby in the World & Every Mother Has one!! LOL~! Feel Better Soon! You can Do it!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 10:14 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• oh if I could I would be a surrogate. BUT I had complications with DD and hubby doesn't want me to go through that ever again so he vetoed that idea
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:19 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Okay, so I'm not the only one. My mother doesn't even remember being pregnant and my MIL thinks it was the best time of her life, so they always think I'm nutty when I say how much I can't stand it...then proceed to say I want 5 or 6 children anyway, haha! It is worth it, but it still sucks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I have a love hate relationship with pregnancy. I really hate it enough to not want to get pregnant again, but I do love feeling my baby move inside of me.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 7, 2009