RASH

I THINK MY SON IS CUTTING HIS TOP TEETH HE GETS A FEVER AT NIGHT AND IS PRETTY CRANKY ORYGELL HELP CALM HIM BUT NOW HE HAS A LITTLE RASH IT LOOKS AS IF IT IS A HEAT RASH FROM THE FEVER BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS A BAD RASH AND WHAT IS A HEAT RASH

rjsjjs1

Asked by rjsjjs1 at 10:19 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter did that when she was about 9 months old and it was roseola. Her fever was consistant for several days though. Her dr said it was not a big problem but we had to watch her for complications. I would call the dr. Kenlee's rash covered her entire body. You could search heat rash and roseola rash and compare pics But I would still call the dr.
    Jenn0302

Answer by Jenn0302 at 10:49 AM on Mar. 7, 2009