Does someone you know have...

a pet or animal you just can't stand? What is it, and why can't you stand it?

MIL's got a freakin' worthless pomeranian. Hunk of junk, I HATE that dog! I've never hated an animal more in my life! Teddy is his name. Well, Theodore Malcom actually, but he goes by Tederator, and most annoyingly and most often, Tedward. And he doesn't really WAG his tail, it more or less rocks back and forth curled over his back, just enough to make that nasty plume of hair he's got flop up and down. His hair is everywhere! And he BARKS at everything!

He gets poop stuck to the hairs on his butt and back of his legs, so they have to keep his butt shaved... that dog's as high maintenance as my MIL herself! Disgusting. Ugh.

matobe

Asked by matobe at 10:26 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My mother's dog Willow is the most neurotic dog I've ever seen. My mother can't go anywhere without bringing the dog. If she doesn't willow will take all of my mother's posessions and put them on her bed. Its so wierd. She will bring the bag of dog food, my mother's clothes, her knitting bag and towel and put in on her bed in protest. then she will eat off the counter and get into the garbage, then howls untill they return. When she brings the fat slob she clings to my mother like glue and whines if she is not actually touching her. i hate her with passion.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 10:35 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• LOL! My mil has a big great Pyrenees and a Burmese mountain dog and they jump all over us every time we go there and they drool globs of drool and sling it all over and they get hair all over! I hate going there.

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 10:40 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• my sister's dog and my employers dog. I really like dogs, but these ones are pains. My sister's dog won't move from her side no matter how many times he gets stepped on, tripped over, kicked (accidentally) cuz he's in the way, etc.. I know its cuz he was abused but its so ANNOYING! And if you try to yell at him he just moves closer to her. What a whack job
    The other one is a black lab. He takes things out of the garbage and tears them up around the house. He steals food off of the counters and people's plates. He jumps, He barks, and yesterday he killed one of the kids' roosters! I can't stand that frikkin dog!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• lol charrenee.. my employer has a great Pyrenees also, but she's the good one!!! She lets the kids pull on her fur.. climb all over her.. her only thing is that she'll try and paw you to death to get your attention. She's done it to the point of cutting my daughter's leg (not on purpose of course I know she just wanted to be pet) But it's the lesser of the 2 evil canines in the house!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• oh yeah, she humps other dogs, eats her own shit and my baby's used diapers out of the trash and rolls in dead things. worthless.. My sister's dog is worse. He bites, but only when you think he is coming up and being friendly and he only bites little kids. He is terrified of thunder and will jump through windows ( with the glass on them) to escape and run away. He hates all other dogs and circles litte kids like a shark. The worst is that my sister is in such denial. She thinks the dog is great.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 10:44 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My mom has this mutt that she loves! She got it when I was in seventh grade. I was the one that picked him out cuz she was such a cute puppy, but then he grew up and he's ugly ass hell, and so stupid he runs into walls. We live right by them and he always gets out of the yard (electric fence) and comes into our yard and poops. And when i walk over to him to put him back in the yard, he rolls over and pisses up in the air at me!! My parents expect me to constantly put him back into the yard, but I have three kids to take care of! this is why WE don't have a dog! Because I don't want to deal with it. His name is Sampson.. and He's annoying. But I'll probably be upset when he dies cuz my mom loves him..
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 10:59 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• oh yeah, and my brother has a great dane. And before he had a son, this great dane ruled the house at my parents. He said my kids are just going to have to get used to him, even though they cried everytime he was around. The damn dog was more important than my kids. He would eat off their highchair trays while the kids were eating! He's always be up in their faces. His farts are so nasty they evacuate the house. He poops piles of crap the size of texas. I hate that damn dog.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 11:04 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• lol, i'm certainly glad i'm not alone...

and "Tedward" isn't the only one. My parent's cat, Jasper, is awesome.. except he's got crappy habits of pawing the door to the bathroom when you get up in the morning, and he weaves in and out of your feet, meowing loudly, until you pour fresh food on top of his bowl... all 6 of us that live in the house have to pour him fresh food, even if his bowl was still full to begin with... or he freaks out... he's like, the king or something, where we all must offer our sacrifices! ; )
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:14 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My best friend has 2 shar-peis. I don't like going over there any more. They bark and growl at me the whole time.
    Faye-Tula

Answer by Faye-Tula at 11:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My MIL has a shar-pei that is evil. I went over there one time and that stupid dog had to bite my thigh.
    Jody82

Answer by Jody82 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 7, 2009