Scrapbooking

What the heck is and what do you do? I have never been into any arts and crafts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I put on a pretty background, Make a layout with pictures.. use stickers, doodles, layers, ribbons.. i haven't done it in a while though.. i hate cleaning up all the mess, But honestly i do like it still..
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 10:54 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• It's just a decorative photo album. It takes lots of time and patience to make them. Like the other poster said, you use pretty paper, stickers, rubeer stamps, pictures, die-cuts, ribbons, etc.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:23 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• i love to scrap book, i take the pictures that i really want to display and you get a scrapbbok album,using decorative papers and glitter and borders almost anything you can think of and let your creativity shine. it is a great way to memorialize things as well, like weddings or a person maybe that has passed on. it is a great stess reliver. ia m currently making a scrapbook of my kids and what they did while my husband is deployed that way when he comes home he can sit down and look threw it and see what all happened. i am also starting a scrapbook for just me and my husband for when the kids get sad b/c daddys not home they can sit down and look threw it and remember daddy. a great place to visit is hobby lobby if you have one around you go visit it.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 4:11 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Thank you ladies.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 6:17 PM on Mar. 8, 2009