deleting friends on Here.

I have been a member of CM for a long time now,I have made many friends,but alot are hardly ever active on here,do you ever now and then go through a delete some that you really don't corraspond with anymore,or do you think,I would be rude in doing so?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I couldn't delete friends, thats like saying I don't like you anymore...yep, I think it's rude. What if one comes back and really needs you? I guess if your list was full you would have to make some changes though.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 11:01 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• ive never deleted any friends but if they arent active and you dont talk i dont see teh problem with it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• If they aren't active its not like they will care. I don't delete any of them. But if i had a full list i would go through it..
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 10:52 AM on Mar. 7, 2009