MRSA while pregnant

So i found out a few days ago that I have MRSA..i had a bump on my butt and the culture came back that in my Bump i had MRSA...

im 33 weeks pregnant...and i heard that once you have MRSA it NEVER goes away...

does this mean my daughter is going to have MRSA????

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 10:47 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what is MRSA?????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• its like a deadly virus...like..antibiotics cant clear it up..thats what the surgen said
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:24 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i have it too and iam prego i havent had it show in like almost a year now i wonder the same thing. if they didnt say anything about u being pregnant with it you should be fine but i would just ask your doctor at the next visit i dont think it will your baby but iam not sure if you pass it. me and my son have it and no you can never get rid of it, it stays in your blood system forever but it will only show every once in a while you have see a doctor every time to get really strong medicine. i hope this helps......
    Reneemommy

Answer by Reneemommy at 12:10 PM on Mar. 7, 2009