first time pictures

This is not only my first baby but the first time im getting his pictures done professionally, I dont know what to put him in. What kind of clothes would you suggest? He is 6 months and can sit up by him self!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You can dress him up however you like and even bring a change of clothes.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• When they are that age any outfit is hard b/c it wants to bunch up around their necks. you just have to keep adjusting him during picture time.

I also think naked baby pics are cute. maybe in just a cloth diaper. We did some like this with my son and its cute b/c you see all the rolls.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:55 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• when my dd was 7mos we did valentines pics and i had her nakey and they were so cute. other than that we did christmas pictures and christening so a dress each time. maybe a cute little outfit if you dont wanna do nakey. For her first birthday (in june) im doing a dressy outfit and then maybe a swim suit or just in a diaper playing with a cake! have fun with it if her has an outfit that you love on him then have him wear that!!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:26 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Whatever you think is the cutest... for our son's 6 month shots he had 2 outfits (most places allow for a change of clothes) He wore jeans and a layered shirt.... and then khaki cargo's and a long sleeve polo
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 1:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Our son just took his 6 month pictures and we had him wear a red striped tshirt and jeans and his little shoes. We also had them do the just a diaper shots. Absolitely adorable. Just choose the outfit you like best on him.
    DessaG20

Answer by DessaG20 at 3:51 PM on Mar. 7, 2009