Is Barack Obama Destroying Our Economy on Purpose?

A pair of radical Columbia University professors by the name of Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven wrote an article in the radical magazine known as The Nation. The article was published on May 2, 1966 and laid out what is now known as the "Cloward-Piven Strategy". The plan calls for the destruction of capitalism in America by swelling the welfare rolls to the point of collapsing our economy and then implementing socialism by nationalizing many private institutions. Cloward and Piven studied Saul Alinsky just like Hillary Clinton and President Obama. Cloward and Piven inspired the creation of ACORN that Obama worked for as a community organizer. Americans must awaken and understand the goal of these radicals and what is to come if they succeed.Time is of the essence. Obama is not over his head as some have claimed, he knows exactly what he is doing. So what do Obamanites think?

Ronnie80

Asked by Ronnie80 at 11:11 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • That is a scary scary idea. Dont wanna think about it now.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• This is exactly what I think is going on and it's not going to work. Thank you for sharing that info.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 11:16 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Well of course.

Playing with our minds.

How susceptible are you?
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:17 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• No I don't think that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• more republican scare tactics. this is laughable and truly pathetic
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Thank you for that post.
    I was trying to think of Alinsky's name the other day.

SCARY STUFF!!!!!!!!

Get a LIB to read up on Alinsky's principles and they'll be a Lib no more!.................
    You'd think................
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:20 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• When a crisis can be "created", Government can step in and "save" the people--that is what we are seeing. After Herbert Hoover was out of office, he wrote a book titled "Challenge to Liberty" trying to wake people up to what Franklin Roosevelt was doing--expanding Government and power grabbing.
    This book could have been written today about Obama---if you want to see history repeating itself, try to find this little book and read it. It is scary.
    The whole mortgage debacle was CREATED by government in forcing banks to make sub-prime loans and ACORN played a part in bringing law suits against financial institutions that balked at the idea.
    Ronnie80

Answer by Ronnie80 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• and the ALiens are coming, the aliens re coming....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• According to everything I have read, and the newsletters I get, the same is true. I have believed this since May of 2008, the book Fleeced by Dick Morris only reinstated that belief, and is now proving itself to be true.

And people call me crazy and a conspiracy theorist.

Why would we have only 1 President in the history of the United States to have the ideas he has, does the things he has done, and have the associations he has had.There is only 1, and he is willing to forgo all his like-ability, popularity, and military strength, and the economy to get his one Ultimate Goal across.

So now you understand what his goal is, and why he does what he does, and how he does it. Congratulations, now get busy and join a membership close to you where you can help get him out of office.

Grassfire.org

akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:23 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Anon--I challenge you to find the information refuting my post-----if you are going to call it a scare tactic--prove it is. You can read up on these two professors, you can read up on Alinsky and Obama's ties to his teachings--you can read about the "Cloward-Piven Strategy"-prove it wrong. Nothing I posted cannot be proven with a little internet search. Show what is the 'scare tactic' I am using and I will pull my question. Seriously, I am asking for proof against it---I would love to see it proven wrong.
    Ronnie80

Answer by Ronnie80 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 7, 2009