APPLE CIDER AND VINEGAR DIET?

how dose it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• It's apple cider vinegar...not apple cider AND vinegar.

Work? Haven't seen evidence that it does...it's yet another program that hubby tried and abandoned.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:50 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• yes it does ive lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks. i add 2 tesoppns in water 3 times a day, 30 mins BEFORE each meal, google apple cider vinegar, and its 100% natural, all oragnic, my dr even said it was fine!!!!
    Anonymous

• its also good for other things as well, google it, your hair, breath, asthma, it also gives my eneregy and satifies me so i dont eat alot during the day, i mix mine with cyrysal light, mae sure its BRAGGS apple cider vinegar, hollywood stars do it too!!!!
    Anonymous

• OMG l love it and its all natural, its ACTUALLY good for you, un-like most diet stuff, diet pills and acai berry are NOT safe!!!! and the are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo expensive, try it... Like annon said its safe!! and the stars use it, its also good for your hair, my hair seems shinner.
    Anonymous

• there is a CM mom group just for that. check it out and get the info you want

Answer by admckenzie at 4:47 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Also try eating every two hrs. Do three snacks of 100 cal and three meals of 300 cal. There are low cal taste good foods. Look in the frozen sec.. :) I bought 100 cal popcorn and 60 cal yogurt and 100 cal choc ice cream.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 8:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• ACV is bad for your kidney and its too acidy. It will mess up your stomach. My brother tried this and he's a fitness freak and said it did not work its only a meth
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 9:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Vinegar is dilluted acetic acid - it is a poison.

Dont do it.
    Anonymous