If i was trying to get pregnant would it be best to have sex everyday or every other day?

Is ovulation BEFORE or AFTER your period? I get so confused with this stuff. (Yes it's my own body i should know! )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Oh and ovulation is like 14 days after the first day of your period. Go to thebump.com they have a calender that you can put the first day of your last period and tell you about when you ovulate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I heard every other day. Try that first if that doesn't work after awhile I would try everyday I think it is different for every body
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Not to be pert, but I can't resist saying that sex as much as you like is best. LOL!
    Sorry. I know this is a serious question. I'd heard that every other day is best, but there are so many little guys produced either way that I don't believe that it matters.

Answer by Bmat at 11:53 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I heard everyday also, but my husband and I tried when we thought was the right time and never got pregnant for a few months and then we tried everyday for one month and I got pregnant that month.

http://www.ILuvWhatIDo.com/
    cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My doctor told me to do it every 24-36 hours....of course that's most likely going to result in a girl child.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• when and how often you have sex will not determine the sex of the baby that is all old wife tales just calm down and have fun with sex if you stress about it too much then it will just take a lot longer too happen
    Anonymous

• Every woman's body is different and ovulatuion is not 14 days after your period but actually before your period because your periods could be irregular and the ovulation part happens only the 2 weeks before your period. Having sex every other day is better because it helps build up sperm for him to have a better chance to get more of them inside of you. Also it no longer matters once ovulation already occured in that cycle. You could tell when you are about to ovulate: its when your cervical mucus gets very moist, like when you wipe after peeing you can feel the difference. (sounds gross but it is a good indicator if you are trying to concieve)
    Babie4ka

Answer by Babie4ka at 11:26 AM on Mar. 8, 2009