have you ever watched the tv show How clean is your house?

I had never seen it until today and omg! I don't know how people live in such filth

mommyBrooke849

Asked by mommyBrooke849 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love that show! The ladies crack me up, Aggie and I cant think of the other ladies name right now, but I love them. i always wonder if the people they help keep their house clean, I sometimes wish they would come back months later instead of just two weeks later.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 12:03 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Oh yes I enjoy the two ladies. LOL! I agree, it is hard to believe. My husband thinks it is all put on, but molds and layers of bugs and filth- I just don't believe that they could be staging this. Some of the junk lying around, perhaps, may have been tossed around for the cameras but the mouse droppings, ewwwwwwww. Good thing I'm not having lunch right now or I'd gag.

Answer by Bmat at 11:51 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• YES, AND I LIKE IT TOO. HAVEN'T SEEN IT IN A WHILE.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 11:57 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I watch it all the time. :) I knew a family who lived like that. They didn't see anything wrong with it. They invited me over for dinner and I heard the husband and wife discussing how to best remove the bugs from the flour they were using. Swear to bob. I was nauseated.

My husband also says that his ex-wife would have easily let the house get that way if he didn't intervene.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:57 AM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Yes, it makes me want to vomit everytime I see it. But yet I still watch it!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I knew a family like that.. They moved a picture off the wall once and a whole bunch of cockroaches came flying out of a hole in the wall. Pretty sure i puked all over!!!
    Lindseykay43

Answer by Lindseykay43 at 2:48 PM on Mar. 7, 2009