twins

are they like best friends or do they fight over everything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in General Parenting

• I do have twins and it totally depends on the day. They are fighting and ignoring each other one minute and the best of friends the next. They do tend to sympathize for the other in any situation.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 3:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I don't have twins but I would assume that they would be like all other siblings, best friends on minute, hate each other the next. We have twin girls across the street who are freshman who seem like best friends but they also have their own friends and do things seperately.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 12:36 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• My mom was an identical twin. They were pushed into doing everything together all through their childhood and were not allowed to do their own things. Once they were adults, they argued, fought and when my aunt (mom's twin) died they were barely speaking. My aunt even went as far as to say it wasn't fair that she had cancer and my mom didn't.

My nieces are twins. They are being allowed to do their own things and actually one lives with each parent. (long story, but that's the way it is right now...their choice) When they are together, they are very close.

But those are the only experiences I personally have with twins.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:35 PM on Mar. 7, 2009