Does anyone wear or have used a body shaper?

I have been looking at the body shapers for the belly and hips. I am still losing my baby weight and am thinking about getting something until I lose my weight. So I was wondering if any uses them and if so what brand? I can't afford anything really expensive.

palexander

Asked by palexander at 12:17 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd like to know this one as well. Thanks for asking this question, lol/
    Anonymous

• I used Assets. They are made by the maker of Spanxs but more affordable. I believe they are only sold at Target but I am not 100% sure.
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 12:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I dont remember the name of the one I bought, But i bought mines from walgreens for like $7.00 and it works great. I bought it back in oct and it still is holding up. I only wear it when I go out just to hold everything in its place. I machine wash it with the rest of my clothes... The walgreens one is alot cheaper then target which are like $20.00...
    MissChunkyLuv

Answer by MissChunkyLuv at 12:28 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I bought spanx and it sucked all right but not my fat...lol It was created for skinny people who just had babies but not for an average girl who only weighs 160 lbs and is 5'6. Don't waste your money on this one.
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 12:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I just read a bunch of reviews on the assets. I wouldn't buy it. I think I will go with a full body one, that looks like a bathing suit.

Anonymous

• I bought one of those made by Dr. Ray from Dr. 90210 on the E! Channel. They sell for sears for like $40. I got the full body suit and I am already petite just extra skin from having my daughter and people noticed a change, but it buttoned in the crotch and it went iver the shoulders and it was really uncomfortable. I ended up returning it.

http://www.iluvwhatido.com/
    cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I bought this thing for a wedding to suck in the baby belly at Macy's called a Flexees. Its kinda like a corsett. It cost $35 and it was terrible! it pushed all the fat to my love handles and gave me the weirdest curves. Plus it hurt. don't bother.
    missv66

Answer by missv66 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Hi I love Lipo in a Box you can find it on QVC they have the briefs I wear the Capris & work great!!! or you can go to their web site www.lipoinabox.com
    Anonymous

• I bought on ebay Kymaro body shaper.It breaths well,so no sweating.Plus it is lite weight.The con of it the bottom is so thin that I had runs in the bottoms.Because it is easy to put your finger nail through it.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 7:58 AM on Mar. 8, 2009

• Thank you so much. I am wanting to get one till all the way is gone. My problem area is the lower stomach. So I am unsure what to get. I looked a camis and the shorts-style ones for the lower belly.
    palexander

Answer by palexander at 9:20 PM on Mar. 8, 2009