How long did it take?

I am currently TTC and am now 5 days late. I have had some symptoms that seem like I could possibly be pregnant. Headaches, very mild back/pelvic aches, and have been extremely tired for a week or so now. I have taken 2 tests but they were both negative, both with FMU.

I know everyone is different, and I know when you're TTC sometimes you can mistake pre-menstrual symptoms with pregnancy symptoms, but I'm still (obviously) holding out hope that I am in fact pregnant.

Did it take any of you longer than a couple days after missing your period to get a positive test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You better wait until a week after you actually miss the period.
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 1:57 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

BLoNdIe121679

• i know with my cousin and aunt all home test came back neg they had too get blood test done too prove they was pregnant i would wait a week and if still no period go and get blood test
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 2:41 PM on Mar. 7, 2009