Does this sound CRAZY?!?!?!?

I'm sitting at my computer, watching a girl pace around on the sidewalk. She is wearing a tank top and there is snow on the ground!

It sounds insane but it is not. I don't think I have ever seen 60 degree weather with snow still on the ground! I live in New England and we got hit by 3 pretty big snow storms in less than 24 hours. There was almost 20 inches on the ground after they hit. The snow is still melting, and I guarantee with this 60 degree weather it will be gone by tonight.

I had to do a double take at the girl outside though lol took me a minute to remember how warm it was today :~)

epoh

Asked by epoh at 12:27 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow! strange weather, but I'm so used to Florida, that 60 degrees is quite cold to me, definitely sweater weather!
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 11:27 PM on Mar. 8, 2009

• I was just outside playing in the snow with my toddler. We were both in t-shirts. We live in the northeast, too. Don't you love days like this?
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 12:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• i assure you, she'll sunburn! ; )
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:42 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• oh man,,, my hubby works at a boot camp.. it was NO JOKE like 5 degrees and in the negatives with wind chill..he said there were girls walking around in mini skirts with no hose on and open toe shoes...dumb asses
    TippyD

Answer by TippyD at 1:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• lol - we have pics of us in the snow in shorts. We were visiting family in CA, it was a hot day, and we were all wearing shorts. We drove up into the mountains and there was snow on the ground, but it was still pretty warm, and we were all comfortable (lol, now, we weren't rolling around in the snow or anything, and we all were wearing tennis shoes and socks, no sandals or anything.)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:18 PM on Mar. 7, 2009