i feel horrible...

I feel so bad but I just can't help it. Did anyone else just NOT want sex at all the first trimester. Last time I was so sick I was in the hospital so it wasn't really an issue but this time they gave me meds to help with the morning sickness but I still do not feel like having sex with my DH. I love him very much but the thought of it almost sends me into a panic attack. I feel bad but he just doesn't understand at all. Anyone else feel this or am i the only horrible pregnant wife? Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You're not alone. It's okay. You're not horrible. You're just pregnant. :-)
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 12:33 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Its just your hormones, I was too busy throwing up to think about sex. When I wasn't throwing up I was tired or hungry. 2nd trimester might be better for you. This is probably TMI but when I was pregnant my body didn't "get wet' ( I know crass but I don't know what else to say), I'd have to use a lubricant.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 12:38 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• im 20 weeks and i still dont want sex. i actually feel bad for my hubby he wants to so so so bad but i just refuse or fall asleep
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• Heh. Same here. Ohh...you wanna boink? OK!! Lemme just go throw up first... HAH!

Yeah right. Just tell your hubby that he needs to be patient or you'll probably end up hurting him..

And of course, heavy petting is an option too. ~_^
    Anjeey

Answer by Anjeey at 5:55 PM on Mar. 8, 2009