Have any of you moms had breast implants?

I'm wanting to get breast implants, not because I'm insecure or anything but because its something that I want to do for myself. I'm wondering if you guys have had them and how much they cost, how was the healing, were you happy with the after photos of yourself? Anything you would have done different? Any insights you might have! I'm not looking for anyone to tell me to love the skin I'm in, because I already do, but this is something I want! Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i had mine done about a year ago and i love them, i had mine done for the same reason as u! Mine cost 2,200 but i am not sure if that was the normal price because i had it done at my family practice... if i could have done anything different i would have just got one size smaller but i am toatly happy with them.... i loved the after shots, and the healing was a little slow, it took about a month for all the pain to go away, but so worth it
    Anonymous

• I didn't know you could get them done at a family practice! I'll look into that. What size would you have gone with? I'm afraid I'm going to go too big or too small... Thanks!
    Anonymous

• I got it done about 11 years ago and I want to do it again bbecause I think they have gone down. No regrets.
    225mom

Answer by 225mom at 6:57 PM on Mar. 8, 2009