sex while pregnant ? is it ok ??

i havent confirmed that im pregnant but i may be 5 weeks. is it bad to have sex while pregnant ? if not, are there any precautions we should take ? and does anyone know where can i get a blood pregnancy test in miami that wont be that expensive ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Mar. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes its fine
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• DUH yes its fine lol, why not??? I bet you're young arent you?
    Anonymous

• lol lol why cant you? i dont get ppl on here sometimes with there questions???
    Anonymous

• sex i fine, and if your horny now i hope you have tons of sex cause im 20 weeks and i dont want my hubby near me at all...
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• You only really need to worry if you are confirmed high risk or after your water breaks. Up until the end you are good, you will have to get a little creative though. As far as a blood test, I would just recommend seeing your doctor.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• It's ok to have sex. as long as you dont bled . its all good. u can go wild on sex. wink wink lol
    Perez18

Answer by Perez18 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• I agree with the other ladies - sex while pg is fine generally. Now, I'm not trying to say anything about you or imply anything, but when I say sex is fine, I'm talking "normal, mainstream" sex. No serious S and M sorts of stuff or anything off the wall like that.

No offense to anyone into that sort of stuff, I just had a friend once whose co-worker was all upset because apparently she was into some really kinky stuff, and was all upset because she thought it was ok to have sex while pg, but her Dr was telling her no, because of the sorts of stuff she was into. lol - she kept telling my friend all about it - WAAAAYYYY tmi LOL - and my friend would call and gripe to me about it, LOL - ending up with WAAAAAAYYYY tmi for me to hear, too.

But other than that sort of stuff, it's ok, as long as your water hasn't broken, you're not hurting when you do it, and you might have to experiment with positions later on.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:29 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• No! It'll hurt the baby!!!

I'm kidding. :P
    ddmac314

Answer by ddmac314 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 7, 2009

• no!! you'll poke it's
    eye out
    Anonymous